We are always looking for talented and committed people, recognized entrepreneurial taste and team spirit, that can supporte our intensive growth.
ROLE: JUNIOR CLOUD NATIVE DEVOPS ENGINEER
LOCATION: VIANA DO CASTELO, PORTUGAL
AVAILABLE IN: IMMEDIATELY
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Gitlab management and CI/CD pipelines
- Azure, AWS, CGP
- Power Automate
- Groovy, JAVA, Python, Go
Our goal is to move for a Cloud Native state of the art architecture, combining bare-metal and Cloud solutions to take advantage of the automation and scalability that cloud native technologies like containers and Kubernetes offer to increase the velocity and quality of our delivery.
With this approach, we want our infrastructure to respect these pillars:
- Resilient. Embracing failures instead of trying to prevent them, taking advantage of the dynamic nature of running on a platform.
- Agile. Allowing for fast deployments and quick iterations.
- Operable. Adding control of application life cycles from inside the application instead of relying on external processes and monitors.
- Observable. Providing information to answer questions about the application state.
We have a world of opportunities for this challenge, so we need someone who is dynamic, self-taught, always willing to listen, eager to learn but also with proactivity to give their opinion.
Our culture is one of teamwork and support, we have a well-defined technical strategy and now we must execute that vision. If you are looking for exciting challenges in this area, if you are hungry to learn and want to be part of a top team then come and talk to us.
Cloud Native Apps (CNA), Micro-services, Kubernetes, Orchestration, 12factor, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)